When: January 23, 2019
Where: Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, Coralville, Iowa
Register to join us! (The earlybird rate expires December 15.)
The Farm Futures Ag Finance Boot Camp, January 23, 2019, is a jam-packed one-day workshop that will help you learn the key financial skills you need for sound decision-making and how good records and financial statements relate to better farm business management.
If you are a farmer, rancher or ag professional, you will get ideas that you can implement now and through 2019 – PLUS – it’s a great networking opportunity!
CCA-CEU credits applied for.
REGISTER NOW and get the early-bird rate of $199. This discounted rate ends 12/15/18. Regular price is $249.
Stay after the Boot Camp and update your ag marketing business skills at the Farm Futures Business Summit. Ninety-three percent of past attendees would recommend the Boot Camp to other producers.
Big Picture Topics:
• How accrual transactions affect income statements
• How to measure business performance using ratio analysis
• How to find and use financial resources to improve your business performance.
• How to get what you want when working with lenders and accountants.
• The Farm Futures Ag Finance Boot Camp will help you boost your financial recordkeeping skills for improved farm business management.