Join us July 24-26 in Raleigh, North Carolina, for our annual conference!
Nothing Could Be Finer than to be in Carolina in the Morning
The words of Gus Kahn in a song first published in 1922 as “Carolina in the Morning” will serve as our mantra for the 2019 Farm Financial Standards Council Conference.
The Farm Financial Standards Council will take a closeup and intimate look at some of the influencers affecting the ag industry and ag financial reporting, both locally and nationally, when it gathers in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Not only is Raleigh-Durham home of North Carolina State University with its ag financial training and education center, it is also the site of the Research Triangle Park, the largest research park in the United States with the 3 points of the RTP being the research university North Carolina State University, Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. As well, the Triangle, as its more loosely known, is home to the world’s best college basketball and the annual World of Blue Grass Conference each September, the International Bluegrass Music Associations annual showcase and awards show.
Here are some highlights:
- Wednesday Committee Meetings (always open to anyone interested in joining in)
- An overview of regional agriculture and some of the extreme pressures being felt
- Land is Your Legacy…..the challenges in transitioning farm ownership
- Lease Accounting – taking a deep dive into a difficult subject
- The Hemp revolution….it’s not just ditch weed anymore
- Agriculture under attack …. It’s happening HERE!
- The 2018 Farm Bill…did anything really change?
- Mixing Fin Tech with Ag Tech…..Oil and Water?
- Great Opportunities for Networking
- Unique free time entertainment that can ONLY BE FOUND in Carolina…
Get more information by downloading this file. (If you prefer to register via mail instead of online, there’s a registration form included in the downloadable document.)