Registration is live for our 2022 FFSC Annual Conference in Annapolis, Maryland.
(Click here to skip down immediately to register (and pay online). If you want more details first, read on.
Our PDF program includes everything you need to know, including an agenda and details on our conference “extras.” (And if you want to mail a check rather than paying online, you can fill out the form included in the program and mail it to the address indicated there.)
The hotel is the Historic Inns of Annapolis. Room rate is $139. (These rates may be available for three days prior and three days after our conference, depending on room availability at the hotel.) This link will take you directly to a booking page to take advantage of the group rate.
Other notes to help your planning:
- Best airport to use is Baltimore (BWI). From there get taxi, Uber or other transportation to the hotel. There is NO shuttle service offered by the hotel. Charge will be approximately $75 and ride will take 30 minutes.
- If you are renting a vehicle you need to know that parking in the hotel area is very limited. This is in the very old and original part of Annapolis. (State House is directly across the street) More details on parking will come with registration form.
- Basic Agenda
- ALL sessions are open to anyone with an interest in attending.
- Wednesday afternoon will be given to committee meetings. These will be held consecutively so you participate in all desired.
- Wednesday evening will be welcome reception to all attending including spouses, guest and children.
- Thursday will be speaker sessions all day long.
- Thursday evening activities are still being developed.
- Friday morning will be committee reports and business meeting.
- Agricultural tour will leave approximately at noon and return late Friday afternoon/early evening. The program is still being developed. These tours are open to guests/spouses and family.
In the meantime, for those of you on Facebook, we’ve created an event there so you can follow future developments. We will also have a full program and registration materials coming soon.